The Bio-Man Suit is a Cybernetic Human Enhancement designed and built by Don Rutherford, a scientist working at Cortech Industries. It was built as an add-on to the cybernetic spine developed by Walter Cain to save the life of his son, Colin Cain. Colin helped design the attributes of the suit so it could help him fight crime as his alter-ego, Bio-Man. The suit includes an add-on backpack, a form-fitting suit, special mechanized boots, and a mask that contains zoom lenses and radar sensors. In Bio-Man 2, the suit is slightly redesigned, becoming more streamlined (although the suit from the original game can be unlocked).
- Cat-Like Reflexes: Bio-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human. The speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, if he is far enough away.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Bio-Man has a limited healing factor. It is sufficiently powerful enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of days.
- Flight: Bio-Man's cybernetic backpack contains a pair of retractable bat-like wings that allow Bio-Man to fly for short periods of time, as they can't remain active for long.
- Eagle Eye: Bio-Man's mask contains special eye lenses that greatly increase the distance from which Bio-Man can see clearly. The lens appears to contain a zoom function, similar to a camera.
- Cat Claws: Bio-Man possesses retractable claws embedded into his fingers that can be extended without causing Bio-Man any pain. These claws are indestructible, as they are made of a special durable alloy, meaning they can cut through most materials without being worn down. They also help in scaling vertical surfaces, such as the sides of buildings.
- Prehensile Tail: Bio-Man's belt contains an extendable prehensile tail. This tail can be controlled by Bio-Man via a brain sensor in his mask, and can be used to hang from objects. The tail is very strong and can lift objects up to one ton in weight. The tail is highly extendable, and maxes out at 200 feet.
- Gecko Stick: Using mechanics similar to those of a gecko, Bio-Man can cling to and crawl on walls and ceilings with ease.