Boo York City is a fictional city featured in Jack the Reaper. It is the hometown of Jack Lantern and the base of operations for the Grand Council of Reapers. It is a mirrored version of New York City, NY, except filled entirely with supernatural creatures. Its title is a pun on "New York City".
List of Known InhabitantsEdit
This is a list of monsters shown living in Boo York City in a montage of city life near the beginning of the game. Many of them are classical mythological creatures or based on horror movie villains. Creatures in bold are simply expies of the movie monster in question; obviously, not the actual movie villain.
- Alien Slugs (a la The Long One)
- Giant Octopus
- The Invisible Man
- Leatherface (Owner of a local deli)
- Patchwork Creatures (a la Frankenstein's Monster)
- Sandworms (Work as garbagemen)
- Scarecrows (Jack's family)
- Skeletons (Noticeably Death and the "Multi-Player Skeleton")
- Spring-Heeled Jack
- Treants (Noticeably Treant)
- Vampires (Noticeably Count Dracula)
- Zombies (Noticeably Zombie)