|Family Member/s:||Erick Taylor|
|Current Status:||Presumed Dead (Crushed by debris)|
|Allies:|| Garrett Bishop|
|Enemies:|| Blaine Marcius|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Home Franchise:||Divided we Fall|
|Appears in:||Divided we Fall|
The Legacy of ElliotEdit
Elliot's name has no real origin.
Elliot is of average height and has a slim, yet fit build. He has black, unkempt hair and blue eyes. He commonly wears an athletic, heavily armored "ninja" suit with a large diagonal strap that holds many specialized throwing knives and flechettes. After losing both hands, he is given two hook-like blades for hands.
Elliot is a very snarky and often sarcastic soldier. He is sometimes lazy or incompetent, and can be seen as the comic relief of the game.
- Extensive military training: Elliot is well-trained in the armed forces disciplines, and has mentioned that he was once a part of a SWAT team. He has considerable experience in live combat.
- Martial Arts: Elliot, growing up watching Kung-Fu movies, starting learning martial arts from a very young age and even fought in the MMA, when he was found by recommendation of his brother, Erick. These abilities were enhanced when he received hook-like bladed prosthetic hands.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Elliot is a skilled fighter, having developed his skills during his time as a soldier. He is a better hand-to-hand combatant than most modern soldiers.
- Exceptional physical condition: Elliot engages regularly in intense exercises and spars with Garrett during his spare time.
- Expert military operator: Elliot is well-versed in intelligence gathering, decoding ciphers and other coded messages, infiltration, and espionage.
- Bilingualism: Based on what has been currently shown, Elliot is capable of speaking English and Russian fluently.
- Elliot was set to die very early in the game, being shot by Marcius. His death was later changed to the end of the game, and his death scene was reused for Don Gavin's death.
- Elliot's heart is on the right of his body, due to him being an identical twin.
- "Well, Garrett.. it's been quite the ride. "
- —Elliot's (possibly) final words.