Minions and Mechs is a mode in Minion Warfare where the Minion and Shockbot factions battle each other for battlefield supremacy. The two factions can have up to 12 players each, creating a total of 24 players possible in one game of Minions and Mechs.
- Every defeat scores one point for the player's team.
- Every revive removes a point from the opponent's team.
- 50 points are required to win.
Minions and Mechs is based upon the aspect of two teams battling out to control the battlefield. Teamwork is not advised in this mode; it's almost required. Considering how it's easy to get vanquished while alone, the player should avoid straying too far from a group, especially one with a healer. Some classes are more ideal for being alone than others, such as the Chomper, but they are easier to vanquish by the enemy team.
- Don't be cannon fodder! If you have a hard time avoiding getting vanquished, try another class or approach. Staying near a group of allies helps avoid being vanquished, and allows you to have some support should a group of the enemy approach.
- Strength in Numbers. Teaming up with one or two allies will allow you to be more powerful than without them. Should one person be a healer, the whole group benefits from healing in between skirmishes.
- Pick the ideal class. If you prefer not to have allies, using the Chomper or Mac would be a smart call. If you don't like battling, using a more supportive class is suggested.
- Surprise! Attacking enemies first provides a strategic advantage, and can allow any class to take down any enemy. Camping allows you to keep an area effectively enemy-free, assuming they never expect you.