Tutorial Mode is a game mode in Zoo Palace. It gives players the chance to learn the ropes and basics of being a Zookeeper, building their zoo, and pleasing guests. There are different lessons that can be learned, and they must be done in order the first time. However, players can go back to any lesson once it has been completed.
- The Basics: Teaches players how to build an exhibit, place animals, and delete objects.
- Caring for Guests: Teaches players how to builds food stands, restrooms, and other guest amenities.
- Exhibit Suitability: Teaches players how to make an exhibit suitable for an animal (the lesson uses an African Lion as an example), including foliage, biomes, and enrichment.
- Terrain Editing: Teaches players how to paint biomes, as raising and lowering the terrain.
- Attractions: Teaches players how to build attractions (the lesson uses the Safari Jeep Ride as an example).
- Aquarium Tank: Teaches players how to build a tank for marine animals.
- Animal Show: Teaches players how to choreograph Animal Shows (the lesson uses a Bengal Tiger as an example).
- Dinosaur Enclosures: Teaches players how to build dinosaurs enclosures and create security measures.
- Dino Rampage!: Teaches players how to use a tranquilizer to take down rampaging dinosaurs (the lesson uses a Tyrannosaurus Rex as an example).
- Zookeeping: Teaches players how to maneuver around the zoo in Keeper Mode and complete tasks. It also covers the Zoo Camera.